Tuesday, October 13, 2009

As seen in my garden

Look at what grew in my garden.
Well, I guess I should say - Look at what was growing in the garden when I bought my house. :)
These two little pumpkins were growing on this huge vine right outside my front door. It was a fun surprise. I loved seeing them there. I cut them off today and pulled out the vine. It was so big! It spanned my entire drive way! The pumpkins sure were nice to look at but I am glad to have that thing out of the way of the front walk.

I picked up this pumpkin the other day for the front of the house. I do not decorate for or celebrate Halloween but I do like to have fall decorations.

The pumpkin trio

This is my fall wreath on the front door.

Then I got really inspired and I got out the rest of my fall decorations.
Ok. So that is my only other fall decoration. :) I'm planning on shopping the clearance section when the season is over.
Do you have fall decorations up?

No comments: