Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh what a beautiful morning

Oh what a beautiful morning,
Oh what a beautiful day,
I've got a wonderful feeling,
Everything's going my way.

Today was a beautiful day. After many, many freezing cold, snowy days, we were blessed with a wonderful 60 degree and sunny day. It was absolutely beautiful! AND I woke up FULL of energy. That is quite rare. I usually have to drag myself to the shower to wake up.

Such a fantastic day had to be documented.

And then back to the swing of things. It's supposed to be in the 30s on Thursday.


Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin'
Music by Richard Rodgers,
lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II
Copyright © 1943 by Williamson Music

2 comments:

Hummel Family said...

Hey, thanks for checking our blog. If you go back into the Archives....it should be in the sidebar on the left side...click on June 2006 for the beginning of our pregnancy and click on Sept 2006 for the birth of our triplets.

God bless!

Rachel said...

Thanks for popping on to my blog and registering for the give away!! I'd love to read your blog:)