Friday, October 24, 2008

Eliot

I just found out something very exciting. Eliot's story {from my previous post} is going to be on the Oprah show. I don't usually watch Oprah but I'm going to make of point of it next Tuesday. I took this from his family's website The Spectacular Vernacular.

Oprah is doing a segment on Eliot on the show coming up on Tuesday, October 28 (this date could change, and we'll let you know if it does). The show is on "Miracle children" and Eliot is the only one not still on this earth. Honestly, at first we were hesitant when approached with the whole idea. However, having already taped the show, we feel honored to tell Eliot's story through this platform. The Oprah crew did a great job throughout of simply telling Eliot's story and nothing else. And we are appreciative to them for the opportunity.

I was so moved by Eliot's story when first I heard it. I am so excited for others to hear it. I pray that hearts will turn to God.

No comments: